As African economies are growing, one of the major growth areas for foreign companies is project business. National and local governments purchase products and services for building roads, power production facilities, educational institutions, etc. Private firms purchase products and services for office complexes, factories, and new equipment systems in their companies. For foreign firms, this means selling packages of goods, services, training, and technology as systems or projects delivered through engineering, procurement and construction projects; turnkey projects; turnkey plus projects; partial projects; and systems selling.
In this process, companies aim to satisfy the total, integrated needs of the African purchaser. Project marketers work in a niche which gives added value and a competitive edge in comparison with companies selling only specific products and services.
Project business forms almost 60% of the international business of Nordic companies. This is because Nordic companies have been traditionally more competitive in business-to-business marketing. Their traditionally high cost of production means that they compete better with high technology, quality, services, and long-term relationships. Their smaller size in comparison with companies of bigger economies and their dependence on foreign trade makes project business a critical competitive strategy.
At Foresight Consulting, we have a deep knowledge of successful project business strategy based on previous consulting and research. Our strong knowledge of international business enables us to help you to position project business as your main international business strategy or as one of your international business modes.We combine our strong knowledge of African markets with our network of relationship facilitators to help your company through the process of market scanning, bid preparation and submission, implementation and post-implementation project business management.
Project Business Development Service:
- We assist our clients in marketing their products and services to big and small infrastructural projects to both Governments and private companies.
- We help our clients to secure contracts as lead turnkey marketers, suppliers or sub-contractors on major projects
- We facilitate important business relationships for our clients to succeed in marketing their infrastructural projects or systems to African countries.
- We provide our clients with market analysis of prospects and upcoming projects in West African countries.
- We support our clients through the project delivery and implementation process in West African countries