Executive Articles /Summaries
Click the following links below to view /download the Executive Articles in Pdf ..
- Executive Summary Project Business in Africa
- Executive Summary Nordic Firms Need Market Research for Entering New Markets in Africa
- Why our courses is recommended for your company when preparing to do business in Africa
- How Nordic Consumer Product Industry can take advantage of the rising demand in Africa
- Executive Summary Importing Agricultural and Apparel Products from Africa
- Executive Summary M&A in Africa
- Executive Summary Export Marketing to Africa
- Executive Summary Promoting Foreign Investments in Africa
Our Scientific peer-reviewed publications:
- Oguji, N. & Owusu, R (2016). Acquisitions Entry Strategies in Africa: The Role of Institutions, Target Specific Experience, and Host Country Capabilities. The case acquisitions of Finnish multinationals in Africa. Thunderbird International Business Review
- Owusu R., Mutshinda C., Antai I., Dadzie, K, Winston E. (2016) "Which UGC Features Drive Web Purchase Intent? Internet Research, Vol. 26, Issue 2.
- Antai I., Mutshinda C., and Owusu R., (2015),"A 3-R principle for characterizing failure in relief supply chains’ response to natural disasters", Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 5 Issue 2 pp. 234 – 252.
- Dadzie S. A Owusu R. A. (2015), "Understanding establishment mode choice of foreign manufacturing firms in Ghana", International Journal of Emerging Markets, 10 Issue 4 pp. 896 – 920.
- Oguji, N., Owusu, R. (2014) Africa as a Source Location. Literature Review and Implications International Journal of Emerging Markets 9 Issue 3, pp. 424-438.
- Owusu R., Sandhu M., and Kock S. (2007). Project marketing as a distinct market entry mode. International Marketing Review, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp. 695-714.
- Våland R, Soneye A. & Owusu, R, (2012): Local content and struggling suppliers: A network analysis of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, African Journal of Business Management. 6(15), pp. 5399-5413
- Kauppinen H., Owusu R., Bamfo B. (2012), Brand salience of OTC pharmaceuticals through package appearance, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing. 6, Issue 3. pp. 230 - 249.
- Våland Terje and Owusu Richard, (2012). Responsible Supply Chains. International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 7, No. 4; February 2012, pp. 154-171
- Owusu, R. and Habiyakare, E., (2011). Managing Risk and Turbulence in Internationalization of Foreign Companies to South Africa: Lessons from seven Finnish business-to-business firms. Journal of African Business, 12:219–239
- Owusu, R. A., and Welch, C. (2007). The Buying Network in International Project Business: A Comparative Case Study of Development Projects. Industrial Marketing Management, 36, 147-157.
- Owusu, R. A (2003) Marketing and Development. The Role of Project Business in African Development. Journal of the Economic Society of Finland, 2003, No. 2, 117-120.
- Owusu, R. A. (2002). Project Marketing to Africa: Lessons from the Case of IVO Transmission Engineering and Ghana’s National Electrification Scheme. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 17, No. 6 2002, pp 523-537.
- Owusu, R. A. (2002). Potentials and Strategies for Project Marketing to Africa. Journal of the Finnish Project Management Association, 2/2002, Vol. XXV-ISSN 1455-4178, pp. 30-32
Anthologies / Book Chapters
- Mbare, O., Owusu, R., & Habiyakare, E.(2011). Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) In Africa: A Conceptualization and Propositions In Littrell, R.F. & Nel, P.S., *Leadership & management studies in Sub-Sahara Africa Volumes II and III*, San Diego, CA, USA: University Readers, pp. 192-203. ISBN 978-1-60927-546-4
- Ramburuth, P., Buatsi, S. and Owusu, R. (spring, 2010). The Chinese Dragon Engages Africa: Opportunities and Challenges. In: Wang Y. and Ramburuth (ed.) Thirty Years of China’s Economic Reform: Institutions, Management Organizations, and Foreign Investment. Chapter 9, pp. 155-167. ISBN: 978-1-60876-908-7.
- Habiyakare, E., and Owusu, R. A. (2007). African Regional Cooperation and Growth Triangle Strategies. In: Littrell and Ramburuth (ed.), Leadership and Management Studies in sub-Sahara Africa Vol. 1, 114-122. San Diego: University Press.
- Owusu, R. A. (1997). Relationship marketing and the interaction network approach. Working Paper, 346 (1997). Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, Helsinki.